Careers at Verileet
Verileet Magazine celebrates everything unique about the dynamic city and beyond. From the hottest fashion trends and covetable beauty products to inspirational travel ideas and unmissable events, our spirited take on what’s hot is led by a global outlook but underpinned by the heart and soul of the Twin Cities.
We are hiring an Account Executive:
Account Executive is responsible for bringing on new clients and servicing existing clients. Account Executives also need to be very hard working.
Your main goal will be the liaison between the client and our creative team. Ensure adherence to brand guidelines and keep leads for new business moving through the sales pipeline. The account executive’s role will be responsible for project management and making sure creative freelancers are up to speed and working effectively. Account executives should also be skilled at bringing in new clients and closing contracts.
In most cases, the following responsibilities can be expected:
- Meets with clients frequently, serving as a contact between the client and the creative/advertising team. During this time, it will be virtually
- Discusses strategy with clients and helps develop advertising campaigns
- Presents creative proposals to clients for approval, making sure all components are in line with the brand
- Addresses any issues or delays in the project, as well as clients’ feedback
- Delivers completed projects to the client on time
- Manages budgets for multiple accounts
- Acquires new accounts and negotiates contracts
Important fundamental skills and characteristics we are looking for are:
- Communication Skills
- High Empathy
- Problem Solving
- Presentation Skills
You can learn more about Verillet Media on our about us page